U.S. Theatre - 2/4 Wurlitzer, Style 135B
Organ installation timeframe: 1919 - 1941
Back to the Washington Original Theatre Installations page
The U.S. Theatre originally had a 2/4 Wurlitzer, opus #244, built in 1919 as a Style 135B.
In 1941, Balcom and Vaughan moved the organ without changes to Knapp's Mortuary in Vancouver WA.
In 1966, the organ was relocated to the Salem OR residence of Clayton Parks.
Current disposition is unknown.