Graham Theatre - 2/6 Wurlitzer, Style DX "Special"
Back to the Washington Original Theatre Installations page
Graham Theatre, c.1920's
The Graham Theatre Wurlitzer was installed in 1925, as a Style DX "Special," opus 1026. The "X" designation meaning a two chamber installation. In 1944 it was sold to the 1st Baptist Church in Corvallis, Oregon. In 1972, the organ was moved to Atonement Lutheran Church in Newport, Oregon.