Roycroft Theatre - 2/5 Robert Morton
706 19th at Roy St
Organ installation timeframe: 1925 - 1945
Back to the Washington Original Theatre Installations page
Roycroft Theatre, c.1935
The Roycroft Theatre originally had a 2/5 Robert Morton organ installed in 1925. According to Eugene Nye's detailed records, the organ was moved by Balcom & Vaughan to Salem Oregon's First EUB Church in 1945 as their opus # 423. It was enlarged to a 2/7 at this time.
Roycroft Theatre, c.1932
The Roycroft Theatre building still exists as the Russian Community Center.