Return to PSTOS Home Page
Welcome to PSTOS

Rollerland Rink - 4/8 Robert Morton
Renton, Washington
Organ installation timeframe: 1946-1963
Click for a larger version of this image (30K)
Back to the Skating Rinks main page

Click for a larger version of this image (45K)
Balcom & Vaughan four-manual console
Rollerland was built and operated until 1955 by the late PSTOS member Bert Lobberegt.
Balcom & Vaughan installed the instrument in 1946 and was their opus 425. The organ was a combination of parts from other instruments, primarily the 2/16 Robert Morton from Seattle's Pantages (Palomar) Theatre.
The instrument was lost in a fire at the rink in July 1963.

About this site© PSTOS, 1998-2004