Porter Residence - 2/6 Wurlitzer
Back to the Washington Theatre Organ History: Residences page
The Jack Porter residence Wurlitzer was originally installed in 1923 at Port Angeles' Lincoln Theatre.
After being removed fom the theatre in 1937, the instrument spent 32 years at the Port Angeles Trinity Lutheran Church. Mr. Porter purchased the organ in 1969. In 1974, it was sold to Dennis Hedberg (of Organ Grinder pizza restaurant fame), and eventually dispersed for parts.