Liberty Theatre - 2/12 Kimball
413 N Tower Ave.
Back to the Washington Original Theatre Installations page
The Liberty Theatre originally had a two-manual Kimball (opus 6651) installed in 1922.
When the nearby Fox Theatre enlarged its organ in 1930, the Liberty followed suit adding a 16' Tibia Bass, Tuba and Kinura. According to Eddie Zollman, the organ had "...overhead chambers and it really sounded good with a big sound."
The organ was later moved to Seattle's Calvary Temple church.