Grand Theatre - 2/5 Robert Morton
Back to the Washington Original Theatre Installations page
This instrument was installed in 1921. Eddie Zollman was organist at the Grand for three years.
The theatre suffered a fire, and in August 1930 Balcom & Vaughan moved the organ to Centralia's Fox Theatre were it was combined with parts from another instrument to form a 2/10.
In 1969, Tom & Fran Solberg removed the instrument from the Fox and installed it in their home.