Liberty (Arcade) Theatre - 2/6 Robert Morton
La Grande, Oregon
Back to the Oregon Original Theatre Installations page
The Liberty Theatre had two different theatre pipes organ installed:
The Liberty was originally named the Arcade Theatre.
- First, a 2/4 Wicks (opus 476) which was moved to La Grande's Granada Theatre
- Second, a 2/6 Robert Morton installed in 1927. This instrument was purchased by
Bill Bunch of Seattle for use in his residence organ.
A glimpse of the Arcade signage at far right