Grand Theatre - 2/6 Robert Morton
Organ installation timeframe: 1924 -
Back to the Idaho Original Theatre Installations page
Cedar Street, looking East. Grand Theatre on left, c.1920's
Grand Theatre, Winter 1926
According to the Junchen opus lists, the Grand Theatre had a 2/6 Robert Morton installed in 1924. Records indicate the theatre had 656 seats. The organ was later relocated to the Wallace Federated Church by George Graham of Spokane, WA.
<--- Program for the Grand Theatre, c.1935
There was an earlier Grand Theatre in Wallace, also on Cedar Street.