Return to PSTOS Home Page
Welcome to PSTOS

MacKensie Residence - 2/14 Robert Morton
Vancouver, B.C.
 
Back to the Northwest Theatre Organ History: Residences page

The Charles & Blanche MacKensie instrument was originally from Vancouver's Pantages (Odeon) Theatre. After the theatre, the organ was moved in 1956 to St. Phillips Church, and then to the MacKensies in 1960.
 
After the MacKensies, the organ went to another residence in Ladner B.C., then to Bill Charles of Bellingham, Washington. Bill began to install the instrument in his residence (an old church) but then sold the building.


About this site© PSTOS, 1998-2017